Let’s make a deal! You give us $10, and at the Founders’ Day Service Auction at 6 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 26, 2019, we’ll give you:
- A festive evening of fun and fellowship
- Heavy appetizers and beverages
- Two raffle tickets
- Free child care for those who need it (with pizza, games and movies for the kids)
- The opportunity to bid on services donated by our members and friends
- The pride of knowing that you helped UUCC
- Freedom from remorse over missing our premier fund-raising event of the year
We’ll gather for tasty snacks and beverages from 6 to 8 p.m. and bid on things like computer help, professional or business services, fancy meals… on and on the list will go.
Your help is needed to make this church fund-raiser a success:
- Purchase auction tickets for $10/person on the Auction Tickets page. (No tickets are required
for children who will be in childcare.)
- Donate services. Can you change someone’s oil? Host a game night? Cut someone’s hair?
Bake cookies? Donate time at your vacation cabin? Provide babysitting? Shovel snow? Provide
professional or business services? You can find more ideas and make your donations on the
Auction Service(s) Donation page. Feel free to come up with your own service ideas!
- Contribute food/drinks and/or volunteer to help with setup and cleanup on the
Auction Food/Drinks and Help page.
If money is tight, there are still ways to participate:
- Volunteer to help with one of the Saturday night tasks.
- Donate a simple service that costs you little to nothing, e.g. several hours of yard work, a game night with simple snacks, or co-host a soup and movie night with a friend! It doesn’t have to be fancy or budget-busting, and you get the fun of the group event that was won at auction.