Tuesdays on Zoom – 9:30-11 a.m.
Thursdays outdoors this month – 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Outdoor office hours and appointments
We have a few weeks of lovely weather ahead of us, and the emerging science around the combined benefit of outdoor airflow and mask usage for mitigating COVID-19 transmission risks (when distancing protocols are also followed) is extremely encouraging. For these reasons I’ve decided I’d like to be available to you for outdoor office hours while the weather allows it on Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Here are the expectations:
- If it’s raining, I will not be holding office hours.
- I’ll be in the Memorial Garden or the Fire Circle in the back part of the church property.
- Obviously only join me if you feel comfortable doing so with regard to your own risk assessment.
- We’ll maintain a distance of 6 feet or more and wear masks.
- While we may feel the urge to hug after so long apart, it is important for the safety of all I serve that we have no physical contact during in-person visits.
- Because office hours are drop-in, it is possible more than one of you will arrive at the same time. If this is the case, we will all converse together and maintain appropriate distance between all parties.
- Please be extra respectful of the space of others and default to more caution rather than less.
- Please only bring children if they are able to maintain proper distance.
I am also now available to you by appointment in-person with the same requirements regarding outdoor space, masking and distancing. I have edited my scheduling software to allow for outdoor in-person appointments – https://calendly.com/revmollyhoushgordon.
I remain equally available to you by Zoom and phone if in-person outdoor visits do not fit your risk level. Simply select “virtual meeting” on the scheduling app – https://calendly.com/revmollyhoushgordon
I look forward to some lovely weather and seeing some of you outdoors!
– Rev. Molly