The UUCC Safe Summer Social Planning Team in consultation with the UUCC COVID task force is planning some safe summer get-togethers. The first social at 6 p.m. Friday, June 11 will be a simple affair for adults, with gatherings for families to be held later in the summer.
- We will gather on the parking lot.
- Music can be played with our portable speaker.
- We can indulge in a few socially distant games.
- Please bring your own snacks and beverages… but, vaccinated or not, sharing is still a no-no!
- Please B.Y.O chairs or blankets.
- Please leave closer street parking for those who would benefit.
It will be our first time together in quite a while, so let’s remember to:
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain social distance.
- HAVE FUN!