The intimacy of the UUCC Chalice Circle groups is one way to enrich our members’ lives with greater depth of meaning. This regular spiritual practice complements our Sunday morning services as it builds on the monthly themes set by the minister and worship team. It is a place to share deeply with each other, to build lasting and caring relationships, and to strengthen our church’s sense of community. Each Chalice Circle has seven to 10 members and meets at least once a month. Read more.
Some group meetings will be held in the church whenever possible following the guidelines of the UUCC Covid Task Force. The current guidelines will be available on the Church News page.
You can sign up below for one of the following six groups:
- 2nd Mondays at 7 p.m. – Zoom – Larry Lile, facilitator
- 2nd Tuesdays at 6:45 p.m. – Zoom – Connie Ordway, Women’s Chalice Circle facilitator
- 2nd Wednesdays at 9 a.m. – Church in-person – Lisa Fritsche and Jeanne Murphy, co-facilitators
- 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 7 p.m. – Church in-person – Qhyrrae Michaelieu and Crystal Buffaloe, co-facilitators
- 2nd Thursdays at 7 p.m. – Church in-person – Peter Holmes, facilitator
- 4th Sundays at 4 p.m. – Zoom or in-person at facilitators’ home – Dottie Mathews and Rosie Geiser, co-facilitators
Facilitators count toward the maximum of 10 people per Chalice Circle, so the number of signup slots for each circle has been adjusted accordingly.
If you want to sign up for a Chalice Circle but the signups are full, please email the Chalice Circle Leadership Team because new circles will be formed when needed.