Let’s make a deal! You give us $10, and at the Founders’ Day Service Auction at 6 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 26, 2019, we’ll give you:
- A festive evening of fun and fellowship
- Heavy appetizers, desserts and beverages
- Two raffle tickets
- Free child care for those who need it (with pizza, games and movies for the kids)
- The opportunity to bid on services donated by our members and friends
- The pride of knowing that you helped UUCC
- Freedom from remorse over missing our premier fund-raising event of the year
We’ll gather for tasty snacks and beverages from 6 to 8 p.m. and bid on things like computer help, professional or business services, fancy meals… on and on the list will go.
Your help is needed to make this fund-raiser for our church a success:
- Donate services on the Auction Service(s) Donation page, which includes suggestions for services you can consider providing. Feel free to come up with your own service ideas!
- Purchase auction tickets @ $10/person on the Auction Tickets page. (No tickets are required for children who will be in childcare.)
- Contribute food/drinks and/or volunteer to help with setup and cleanup on the Auction Food/Drinks and Help page.
Click the buttons below to:
Our first service auction in January 2018 was a big success. See a report and photos.