Our Adult Religious Education Team plans informative and stimulating programs in keeping with our vision to engage our intergenerational community in faith development and life-long learning with a spirit of curiosity and openness.
Ideas for and questions about adult R.E. programming may be emailed to the team.
Summer Smorgasbord – June 11-Aug. 6
The Adult RE program is bringing you a smorgasbord of summer options. Each class stands alone, and there is no sign-up requirement. Childcare will be available at all sessions.
The classes listed below will meet on Tuesdays from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the church:
- June 11: Tales from the Border – Kathie Bergman and Dottie Mathews
- June 18: The Power of Positive Parenting – Ellen Thomas and Allie Gassmann
- June 25: Basics of Estate Planning – Steve Scott
- July 2: Healing Touch – Rosie Geiser
- July 9: Spiritual Practices for Readers – April Rodeghero and Jamila Batchelder
- July 16: Parenting for Postive Body Image – Ginny Winter
- July 23: Spirit Figures – Qhyrrae Michaelieu
- July 30: Disability Justice 101 – Gretchen Maune
- Aug. 6: Nature, Art and Spiritual Practice – Melissa Ensign-Bedford
Over the years, our congregation has amassed a wide range of books for our library on almost every topic that intrigues the mind. The extensive lending library, located in the lower level of the church in the Forum Room/Library, is available to all.