December 2023 R.E. class schedule
- Dec. 3 – Regular R.E. classes
- Dec. 10 – Regular R.E. classes
- Dec. 17 – All-Ages Solstice Service
- Dec. 24 – Christmas Eve service at 4:30 p.m. only (no 10:30 a.m. service)
- Dec. 31 – Age-Ages “Burning of the Grudges” Service
Junior Youth Meeting – 6:30 to 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 8
Inclusive Game Night – 3-6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 9
Love gaming? Love building inclusive community? Join us for our new, monthly All-Ages Accessible Game Night! We will gather on second Saturdays from 3 to 6 p.m. in the Greeting Area and Sanctuary at church with games and puzzles appropriate for all ages and abilities, a sensory friendly area, and snacks! Child care will also be provided. Want to bring your favorite game with you? Please do! We will also provide a number of accessible options.
Simple Gifts – noon to 2 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 10
Families are invited to join us for a holiday crafting workshop. There will be several crafts to try, for all ages (with parent support). Light refreshments will be served. RSVP by Dec. 5.