The intimacy of the UUCC Chalice Circle groups is one way to enrich our members’ lives with greater depth of meaning. This regular spiritual practice complements our Sunday morning services as it builds on the monthly themes set by the minister and worship team. It is a place to share deeply with each other, to build lasting and caring relationships, and to strengthen our church’s sense of community. Each Chalice Circle has seven to 10 members and meets at least once a month. Read more.
The signups below reflect the available number of open spots in each Chalice Circle based on the number of continuing participants from last year. Here are the Chalice Circles with available spots:
- 2nd Mondays at 6:45 p.m. – Women’s Chalice Circle – Connie Ordway, facilitator – via Zoom
- 2nd Wednesdays at 9 a.m. – Lisa Fritsche and Jeanne Murphy, co-facilitators – in-person at church
- 2nd & 4th Wednesdays at 7 p.m. – Qhyrrae Michaelieu and Crystal Buffaloe, co-facilitators – in-person at church
- 2nd Thursdays at 7 p.m. – Kathie Bergman, facilitator – in-person at church
- 4th Sundays at 4 p.m. – Rev. Dottie Mathews and Rosann Geiser, co-facilitators – Zoom or in-person at facilitators’ home
If you want to sign up for a Chalice Circle but the signups are full, please email the Chalice Circle Leadership Team because new circles can be formed when needed.