Let’s make a deal! You give us $10, and at the Founders’ Day Service Auction at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020, we’ll give you:
- A festive evening of fun and fellowship
- Appetizers, desserts and beverages
- One raffle ticket
- Free child care for those who need it with pizza, games and movies for the kids (let us know how many children and their ages by email)
- The opportunity to bid on services donated by our members and friends
- The pride of knowing that you helped UUCC
- Freedom from remorse over missing our premier fund-raising and social event of the year
We’ll gather for tasty snacks and beverages from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. and bid on things like computer help, professional or business services, fancy meals… on and on the list will go.
Your help is needed to make this fund-raiser for our church a success – click the buttons below to:
Donate services: The donation page includes suggestions for services you can consider providing. Feel free to come up with your own service ideas!
Contribute food and/or volunteer to help with the auction.
Purchase auction tickets (no tickets are required for children who will be in childcare.)
Our second service auction in January 2019 was a big success. See a report and photos.