In this very unique year, we invite you to join us in an all-digital Stewardship Campaign focused on connection as we continue to love each other across the distance and love our world by living our mission!
We are celebrating our congregation with Love Notes to UUCC and our Annual Pledge Drive to materially support the important work we share…
- Do you love UUCC’s mission-centered leap to host Room at the Inn for their whole season?
- Do you love the small group that has seen you through this difficult time?
- Do you love the multi-media worship, home spirituality kits, and innovative kids’ programming our staff has created to keep us connected?
We invite you to join us in a collective outpouring of love to this beloved community of ours!
We are asking for a pledge increase of 5% this year from those individuals and families who are able to increase their gift.
After contracting our budget last year during the early days of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are stretching back out this year to:
- Unfreeze staff cost-of-living increases
- Upgrade our sanctuary tech to continue live-streaming
- Prepare to re-gather in the coming year
Let us know if you can make the increase, continue pledging as before, or make a brand new pledge for the first time.
For first time pledgers, we recommend checking out this great giving guide from the Unitarian Universalist Association.