Our ministries are accomplished through a variety of church groups that are open to all members and friends. The ministries listed here provide opportunities for spiritual growth and for becoming acquainted with others who share similar interests. Click the group name links for more information.
• Dining Group – Dining Group suppers are scheduled for groups of eight in members’ homes from October through March, with a break for the all-member Holiday Party in December and the all-member dinner at the church in the spring. Contact Linda Lou Brown at 573-446-3939 or by email.
• Grieving Circle – Grieving Circle is a safe, affirming place that gathers as needs arise for those with broken or aching hearts to give voice to their grief, whether out loud or in silence. Contact by email.
• Kaleidoscope – Kaleidoscope is an eclectic pagan group seeking to explore members’ relationship to the earth and the cosmos through the study and practice of shamanic and ancient religious traditions. Contact by email.
• Men’s Group – The Men’s Group meets at 8 a.m. on the second, fourth (and fifth) Saturdays each month in the sports bar/restaurant at the Holiday Inn Executive Center for breakfast and conversation. Contact Wiley Miller at 573-864-8574 or by email.
• Non-toxic Masculinity Men’s Group – The Non-Toxic Masculinity Men’s Group meets at the church at 7 p.m. on the first Monday each month. The group serves cisgendered, straight, white men who are actively working to detoxify their masculinity and privilege so that they can stop doing damage to others and learn how to become active allies of other, more marginalized, groups. Contact Jeff Ordway by email.
• Xennial Supper Club – The Xennial Supper Club is an informal potluck group for people self identified as Gen-X or Millennials (approximately ages 25-45). It meets monthly on the third Sunday evening. Contact Michela Skelton at 573-207-9216 or by email.